I would love to help you and your family realize their goals and dreams. I have been in the Real Estate market over 8 years as a Licensed Realtor and also a State Certified Residential Appraiser, and with this combined knowledge of the local area, our schools, the churches and recreational activities as well as recent and valuable trends in the real estate market, I feel that I could do an exceptional job as your agent. This web site will enable you to look for any homes in our area by any criteria you wish, like bedroom count, bathroom count, age of homes, lot sizes of homes, even Foreclosures or Bank Owned properties and so forth. Please feel free to tour our web site and contact us at any time to set up any viewing's on homes that seem interesting to you.
The expertise, experience and knowledge I have or have obtained form doing appraisals in your neighborhood and other neighborhoods offers you, or someone you know who might be interested in Buying a home or Selling a home valuable insights to the recent trends or activities pertaining to Market Values or Prices, and as appraiser I can help you get the most money for your house because I know what an appraiser will be looking for when Selling your home, and the same principle applies when Buying a home because I can show you how to negotiate for a better price.
- Certified Residential Appraiser and Licensed REALTOR
- Member of Columbus Board of Realtors
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Full Time Realtor
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Designation [SFR]
- Graduate Realtor Institute [GRI]
- 2011 Chairman Education Committee Columbus Board of Realtor's
Lisa Scully 706-366-7653 email@example.com
My years of experience are at your disposal, whether it's marketing your home or finding the home that fits your needs. I specialize in negotiation and have extensive training and experience in this field. I am a full time REALTOR as an Associate Broker. Licensed as a salesperson since 1997 and as a broker since 2001, Throughout my successful career, I have earned designations as Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS),and Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). Licensed in GA and AL.
I am very active in our local board office serving as a State Director 2011-2012, Secretary/Treasurer 2012 and as the 2011 GARPAC chair. I am also on the GAR Partnership Committee.
My own training is a never-ending process. Currently, I am involved in Keller Williams BOLD classes. BOLD OBJECTIVE: A Life By Design. This endeavor is enabling me to offer powerful advantages to my clients in many new and exciting ways. As your REALTOR I can offer you new marketing and technology that provides a more effective platform to list, market and sell properties-taking my role as your REALTOR with buyer's and seller's to the next level.
Over the years, I've been fortunate to have so many satisfied clients that my business is mostly based on the referrals and repeat business they generate. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you soon.
My own training is a never-ending process. I am a Keller Williams BOLD graduate. BOLD OBJECTIVE: A Life By Design. This endeavor is enabling me to offer powerful advantages to my clients in many new and exciting ways. As your REALTOR I can offer you new marketing and technology that provides a more effective platform to list, market and sell properties-taking my role as your REALTOR with buyer's and seller's to the next level.
- Full Time REALTOR
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR Institute)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- e-PRO (Certified Internet Professional)
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of Georgia Association of REALTORS
- Member of Columbus Board of REALTORS
- 2009 Community Service Award Columbus Board of REALTORS
- 2011 Special Service Award Columbus Board of REALTORS
- 2011 Dick McCrudden Award Georgia Association of REALTORS
- 2012 Georgia Association of REALTORS Partnership Committee
- 2012 State Director
- 2012 Columbus Board Secretary/Treasurer
Heather Hardy 706-208-2511 firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate is my passion! I have been assisting clients in buying and selling homes for the last 6 years and have loved every minute of it! I am a high energy agent with a strong background in customer service! I would love to be a part of your next move!
Buyers Agent New Construction VA Specialist First Time Homebuyers
- Buying a home? We'll take the time to listen to your needs and desires, and find your dream home. Your total satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Selling a home? We will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. Our online and offline marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your home. We don't want to just list your home, we want to sell it! Fast!
Relocating? If you are moving to our area, we can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make your transition as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact us for any information you need. We love to assist people in relocating, and we've helped many people move to our area!
Thank you for visiting our site. Please bookmark it, and visit it often.
We look forward to hearing from you!